Are we going to the river?On June 28, 2019 by LillaMayath
In the summer months being with children in places where they can cool off and take a dip is paramount. That is why the pool and the beach become the most chosen options. But why not innovate and take them to a new place where they can also refresh themselves but in a totally different way?
Spending a day at the river is a perfect plan to do with children in summer and has numerous advantages:
- In the first place, it is an original and different plan. Many years ago it was more common to go bathing in the river , a tradition that was gradually being lost and that, however, in recent years, and thanks to the fact that there are more and more river bathing areas, it is becoming fashion and every time we can find more perfectly adapted areas to spend a day bathing in the river.
- It is also a wonderful way to discover nature to the little ones. Spending a day at the river is the closest thing to an adventure in the forest. They will be able to discover, not only a new environment and a different way to cool off, but they will also discover flora and fauna that they may have never seen before.
- And finally, it is a perfect plan for those weekends that we still cannot leave the city but we want to disconnect. Spending the day at the river will make us feel that we are enjoying a mini-vacation in which the whole family will have a great time.
But for your day at the river to be a success, it is essential to organize it in advance:
- Location: It is important that we inform ourselves about the most appropriate river area to spend the day and bathe. Inform you of hiking trails in which there are fountains, lagoons, or river clearings where the little ones, and you too, can take a refreshing dip. It is essential that you inform yourself of the state of the water of that particular river and on that day since sometimes the rivers have temporarily harmful bacteria for the organism that make bathing in the river inadvisable. But when you have ensured the good state of the water, remember that bathing in a river is an experience, very fresh, crystalline water, a unique environment … it will be unforgettable!
- Equipment: One day at the river we have to consider it as a day in the countryside. Not many things are needed, but to spend pleasant hours in which we do not miss anything, it is important to be well equipped, since they are always quite remote areas of the nearest store.
That is why it is important that you do not forget to bring:
- A good portable fridge full of ice where you can keep cool drinks, essential to avoid dehydration, and food, healthy and appetizing for when I pressed hunger and thirst after splashing hours in the river.
- Suitable clothing: Fundamental swimsuit, cap, a spare change and a lot of attention to footwear! Bathing in the river is fun, but it is also slippery, there are stones and getting into some good booties will allow you to enjoy bathing in the river without your feet suffering a scratch.
- Auxiliaries: You may not always need them, but it never hurts to carry a good multi-purpose knife, an umbrella, in case you don’t want to depend on the shadows of the trees and very important! Garbage bags so that when you finish the day you collect your entire area and leave it as you found it, a great way to start teaching children to care for and preserve the environment so that, in this way, they can continue to enjoy a family plan on the river many more years!
- Mixed breastfeeding: everything you need to knowBecause they do not want to breastfeed or they cannot […]
- The best toys from 2 to 3 yearsWhat should be taken into account when choosing a toy? […]
- Baby hiccups How to remove the hiccups to the newborn?How do hiccups occur in the baby? Hiccups are a rather […]
- The development of your baby with 6 monthsYour little one is half a year old and you are crazy […]
- Breastfeeding crisis what is it and why does it happen?What is the breastfeeding crisis and why? […]