Benefits of skating in childrenOn July 12, 2019 by LillaMayath
Four-wheel skates, inline skates or skates for the most daring, any of them are good to start skating, a sports activity that never goes out of style and that will bring many benefits to the psychomotor development of your children.
The five years is the perfect age to start introducing our children to skating and thus teach them a sporting discipline very fun, easy to practice and that they can continue doing for the rest of their lives.
Among all the benefits that skating can bring you, we can highlight the following:
- It helps to develop your balance; Driving on wheels is not an easy task, mastering the skates will have a better balance. Also when they return to their shoes!
- Activates blood circulation; Like all running sports, it helps your circulation to be activated while sliding down any street or square.
- Increase your aerobic endurance; Although it may not seem like it, skating is tired and will help them work their stamina.
- Strengthens the legs; The legs are the key point of this sport, practicing it will help strengthen from the thigh to the ankles.
- Promotes concentration; Skating seems simple, but they have to be really focused not to fall, dodge obstacles, maintain balance …
It feeds their self-confidence; Getting to move on their skates with agility will be for them a shot of self-esteem to see that they do not fall and that they stay on wheels easily.
In addition to the benefits that skating brings to children, it is a perfect discipline to practice as a family with which you can join ties, discover new places and spend quality moments together.
Being a sport that does not need much logistics or equipment, you just have to take your skates and discover a new route through your city, go along the promenade of your vacation spot, ride an obstacle course in any park where there is enough space … The options are endless once we have climbed on the skates.
But to enjoy family skating we have to take some precautions to avoid taking incense scares:
- Protected heads: Although not mandatory, the use of the skate helmet is more than recommended, especially for the little ones
- Protections: Kneepads, wristbands and elbow pads are essential if they are learning or if they are already experts who want to face obstacles or speed races.
- Never skate on streets or roads or in spaces not enabled for it.
- Never skate while listening to music. They must be focused on maintaining balance and wearing helmets with music will distract them too much, making it easier for them to lose control of the skates.
- Always be well equipped. And to help you with this point … you just have to choose your favorite skates in our shopping on wheels!
- Positive ovulation testPositive Ovulation Test Questions A positive ovulation […]
- How to know when to remove the baby’s diaper?Normally the control of urination is carried out […]
- Are we going to the river?In the summer months being with children in places […]
- The best toys from 2 to 3 yearsWhat should be taken into account when choosing a toy? […]
- Tricks for going back to schoolSaying goodbye to summer always costs a little and […]