The best toys from 2 to 3 yearsOn August 9, 2019 by LillaMayath
What should be taken into account when choosing a toy?
They are objects, no doubt, designed to entertain and entertain people, but, above all, children. Toys can be used individually or in combination with others, but before buying one you have to take into account some recommendations. Does your child like it?
That your son likes the toy is essential. For this, it is necessary that you know him well and also knows what his tastes and preferences are in order to also know which is the one that best suits him. Check if the toy is adapted to its age. Remember that depending on the ages of the children, the toys will vary. Not all toys are valid for use by all babies and children at any age. Also, check that the toy you want to buy is safe for him.
Toy safety standards are also important. The CE symbol is the signal in which the manufacturer indicates that the toy does meet the safety requirements established by the European Union (EU). And finally, choose a toy with values. Keep in mind that toys not only have a playful value but also a pedagogical value that can teach your child both good and bad. In short, always choose educational toys that can convey a series of values to your child.
What are the best toys for children between two and three years?
Since these toys are born, they are beneficial for them because they help them to stimulate them and also develop in an appropriate way all their senses and their abilities. It is also true that, when they are still too small, their toys will have to fulfill a series of characteristics. These must be soft, without small pieces, with different textures and bright colors, etc. However, as the children in the house grow, the range of possibilities opens up, that is, they can use other types of toys. But which ones?
At two years:
- Stackable parts and construction sets
- Cars and trains
- Memory games
- Kitchens and toolboxes
- Mops and / or brooms
At three years:
- Costumes and accessories
- Stories and books (first readers)
- Puppets and puppets
- Building games
- Simple board games
- Material for crafts and plastic arts
What it is to play and what benefits it brings to the little ones
There is no doubt that playing is an excellent possibility, an opportunity for all those parents who start doing it with their children since they are babies and that also serves to encourage the necessary attitudes in children and to also manage their time of Leisure in a completely positive way because playing is :
- Fun and pleasant action that favors the development of playful attitudes.
- Show yourself as you are, from your own origin, from within.
- The entrance and exit of reality
- An essay of reality always being aware of the fictitious situation
What does it bring to children?
Children play will always be active, make decisions, get involved and be motivated. In addition, it will facilitate the encounter with other children, and with the environment being one of the most socializing acts par excellence.
Likewise, playing will also strengthen the empathic ability to always put oneself in the place of the other and will avoid, as far as possible, moments of boredom, and relaxation and relaxation.
- Positive ovulation testPositive Ovulation Test Questions A positive ovulation […]
- Breastfeeding crisis what is it and why does it happen?What is the breastfeeding crisis and why? […]
- How to know when to remove the baby’s diaper?Normally the control of urination is carried out […]
- Baby hiccups How to remove the hiccups to the newborn?How do hiccups occur in the baby? Hiccups are a rather […]
- Tips For Moms – Find Out the Top Ways to Get ThemYou want to find all the different ways to get more […]