Tricks for going back to schoolOn August 23, 2019 by LillaMayath
Saying goodbye to summer always costs a little and even more to the little ones in the house. After almost three months of fun, playing at all hours and going to bed later, going back to school with their schedules, homework, and routines can be done a little uphill.
But with some good guidelines for going back to school, it can become something appetizing and exciting, it’s all about attitude and organization. That is why we want to give you some very simple tricks that will make the return to school a whole lot!
1. Rearrange schedules without hurry !: Summer is fun, rest and freedom. During these months we tend to be much more flexible with children’s schedules. But after these months going to bed and getting up later than usual, returning to school hours at once may cost them more than the bill.
That is why we recommend you adapt them progressively. A week before school starts, go to bed a little sooner each day and also wake them up a little sooner, so on the first day of school, they will be adapted to the new schedules and will wake up and live to see their new companies and teachers.
2. Everything is ready! For a trip to school without nerves and calmly, it is essential to have everything ready at least a week before and thus avoid the rush of the last minute. Textbooks, uniforms, school and sports equipment and everything marked! Our advice … involve the children in this preparation, who will buy their material with you, choose as you like, help you mark everything… In this way, the first day of school will become for them a premiere day and They will be looking forward to class with all their new school supplies.
3. Meals in order. As with bedtime, in summer the meal schedule relaxes. We eat more outside, we chop a lot, we skip some meals… It is recommended that a few days before you return to the usual schedules of breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner, this way the first day of school will already have instilled the rhythms of meals.
4. Illusion and enthusiasm by imitation! Children imitate us in everything, even in the mood. If they see that the first ones that make an effort to return to the routine are us, they will get carried away by our tedium and will not have any desire to return to class. However, if they see us happy to return to work, customs and order and if we reinforce the idea of how good and exciting it is to meet again with friends, discover all the new things they will learn this year and all surprises that can wait for you in the new course,
They will be looking forward to living their first day of school!
5. More pampering !: After months without taking off from mom and dad, not even a moment, going back to school can make them live a little detachment, especially to the little ones, that’s why we recommend that the last week of vacation deis pampering overdose! Play with them, listen to them, talk a lot and enjoy the last days of family vacations.
And remember that so that you have solved the material of the return to the school of a pen, The English Court puts at your disposal everything you might need … and to show our shopping!
- Best Prenatal Vitamins Make You More FertileAre you wondering about the best organic prenatal […]
- Breastfeeding crisis what is it and why does it happen?What is the breastfeeding crisis and why? […]
- Benefits of skating in childrenFour-wheel skates, inline skates or skates for the […]
- Positive ovulation testPositive Ovulation Test Questions A positive ovulation […]
- Baby hiccups How to remove the hiccups to the newborn?How do hiccups occur in the baby? Hiccups are a rather […]